Monday, September 17, 2012

From my Facebook Status--thought you'd find this interesting:
 
It's International Book Week. The rules: Grab the closest book to you, turn to page 54, post the 5th sentence as your status. Don't mention the title. Copy the rules as part of your status.

I got this from my cousin Kate . All I had was my Kindle, but this is from the book I was reading (in honor of taking the train across NY and down the Hudson). This is from location #540. (#54 only yielded par...
t of the author's intro)

"'You forget that I have told you our guide is now a Mohawk, and that he serves with our forces as a friend.'"

I don't like the rule about not telling. I will reveal it later, unless someone guesses/knows whence the quote came.

Leslie Blaha and others in the Google Blog, Never Without a Book, would love this.

No comments:

Post a Comment